• Used to create travel funnels, bedding areas, or divide large plots.
• Provides visual barriers from roads and access points to your stand location.
• Conceal ground blinds.
• Great for adding cover while more permanent screens, such as trees, develop.
• Extremely drought hardy.
• Easy to establish, late spring into early summer.
• Stands tall late into winter.
• ¼ Acre plants approximately 12 FT x 300 yards.
• Plant when “soil” temps are 60° or higher for best germination.
Big Tine Borderline
Borderline is a mix of fast-growing summer annuals that can reach up to ten or more feet in a single growing season that stands tall through fall and winter. Privacy, stealth and strategy all come into play for hunters searching for the right ways to make deer feel safe enough to come within range. Borderline allows you to be as creative as you want in meeting your properties needs and goals.